| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belle Plaine, Ia in October is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 66.3mm (2.6in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Belle Plaine, Ia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Belle Plaine, Ia:
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 120.6 kms (75 miles) NNW
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 118.2 kms (73.5 miles) WNW
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Washington, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Fairfield, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S