| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belle Plaine, Ia in November is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 49.5mm (1.9in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 9:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Belle Plaine, Ia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Belle Plaine, Ia:
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 120.6 kms (75 miles) NNW
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 118.2 kms (73.5 miles) WNW
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Washington, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Fairfield, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S