| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belle Plaine, Ia in July is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry. Circa 112mm (4.4in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 14:28 long and the longest day is 15:11 long with an average length of 14:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Belle Plaine, Ia July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Belle Plaine, Ia:
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 120.6 kms (75 miles) NNW
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 118.2 kms (73.5 miles) WNW
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Washington, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Fairfield, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S